Below, you will find a list of questions that will help you with your EJC 2017 preparations. If you think that a question is missing and you would like to know the answer – write to us at: contact@ejc2017.org


  • When can I register?

Here you have some information.

  • Did you get my payment/When I will get my e-Ticket?

The registration is provided by the European Juggling Association. We, the EJC 2017 do not have the access to the EJA bank account and therefore we cannot check if your payment came.

The EJA is developing the registration system to make it easier for you to participate at this EJC and upcoming EJCs. It takes time, to implement the enhancements that were learned from last EJC. Once all received payments are matched and the e-tickets are double checked and ready to be sent out, you’ll receive your payment confirmation including your e-ticket.

Thank you for your understanding!

  • I want to add something to my order, how can I login at registration website?

1. To set your login credentials go to https://prereg.eja.net/profile/request-password, put in your e-mail address with which you placed the first order.

2. Take a look into the mail the system has send to you (Maybe this mail can be found in the spam folder).

3. Follow the instructions inside of this mail to setup a password for your account.

4. Login to the Registration System and place your order.

  • When the EJC site will open?

We are plannig to open the site at 12.00 on Saturday, 22nd July.

  • When the EJC site will be closed?

We are closing at 15.00 on Sunday, 30th July.

  • Can I come earlier or stay longer?

No, coming early or staying late is possible only for setup and breakdown volunteers.

  • Can I pay in Euro at the site?

The currency in Poland is the zloty (PLN) and this will also apply to the EJC.

  • I’m under 18. Can I participate at the EJC?

Yes. If you are between 16 and 18 you need a parental consent form (you can download it here); if you are under 16 you will also need an adult participant of the EJC who will take responsibility for you.

  • My 16th birthday is during the convention, which price should I pay?

If you pre-register and your 16th birthday is after 21th July then you can pay the under 16 price.
If you register on site, then you pay the price for your age on the date of purchase.

  • Will there be access to the Internet on the EJC site?

Yes. We are trying to provide Wi-Fi.

  • Are camp fires allowed?

No. No fire is allowed on the camp site.

  • I am vegetarian, will there be food I can eat at EJC?

We will provide interesting and varied menu for both carnivores and vegetarians.

  • What about the camping place?

The EJC site is located in a big park, this gives you the possibility to choose a nice camping space – with as much shade or sun – as you like. :-) We also have plenty of (free!) parking spaces for cars and caravans (unfortunately without electricity) near to the site.

  • Can I rent a room for EJC?

Yes, here you will find a list of hotels in Lublin.

  • Are dogs allowed at the EJC site?

No, dogs are not allowed at the EJC site.


  • What’s the weather like in Poland?

Poland has a warm temperate climate, which means that depending on the weather’s twists and turns, the summer may be either very hot or very rainy. It is usually pleasantly warm in July and August (but take something warm for the evenings, just in case :)). Temperatures are generally between 15°C at night and 25°C during the day, though it’s possible to see temperatures above 30°C.

  • What language(s) are spoken in Poland?

Polish is the official language of Poland. Many people (usually the young) speak English and sometimes German, French or Spanish. Many older Poles can speak Russian.

  • What is the Polish language like?

Polish is a Slavic language. That means it has much in common with other Slavic languages, such as Russian, Czech, Slovenian, and others. Polish uses the Latin alphabet, so with practice, even an English speaker can learn to sound out the words.

  • Do I need a visa or any other document to enter Poland?

In 2004 Poland joined the European Union. If you are a citizen of the EU, you don’t need a visa or any other document to come to Poland. All you should take is a passport or an ID card.

You will need a visa if you are from countries such as Belarus, China, Russia or Turkey. You can check it here: http://www.msz.gov.pl  If you need an invitation to obtain a visa, contact us: contact@ejc2017.org

  • Is smoking allowed in public places?

No. Smoking in public places (such as bus stops, bars, bus stations and other places) is prohibited.

  • Is drinking allowed in public places?

No. Drinking alcohol in public places is prohibited.

  • How old must you be to purchase alcohol or cigarettes in Poland?


  • Is drug possession legal in Poland?

No. The possession of drugs is illegal in Poland and can result in imprisonment.

  • What’s the currency in Poland? Can I pay in Euro?

The currency is złoty (PLN, zł). You can pay in Euro in some supermarkets or in other places that will accept it.

  • What voltage electricity is used in Poland?

Like much of Europe, 230 V / 50 Hz

We have sockets type E and they look like this:

If your country uses a different style, don’t forget to bring an adaptor!